97 posts in this topic

If I'm not mistaken Geo,somewhere in one of these threads you mentioned that you had not gotten around to setting up to do testing with the SP and IP systems due to the fact that you had found good ground already and had all your time tied up in production.Do you plan on being able to delegate some time to those processes when you return next year?-----K Rose

WellGeo, it looks like you have a couple of good exploration options to explore.Due to the short season and the limitations of just being one man,you have to decide which option is first on the list.Which are you going for first and why?-----K Rose

Geowizard likes this

"Talent comes in basically two forms. There are leaders and there are followers. Leaders need followers and followers need leaders. It takes both!"

Yes, but possess the aptitude to not follow an untalented leader who may run the ship onto the rocks.

Talent is a natural ability or skill, a group of aptitudes useful for some activity.

"An aptitude is a component of a competency to do a certain kind of work at a certain level, which can also be considered "talent". Aptitudes may be physical or mental. Aptitude is not knowledge, understanding, learned or acquired abilities (skills) or attitude. The innate nature of aptitude is in contrast to achievement, which represents knowledge or ability that is gained."___wiki

Okay,you have established a competent directive to eliminate the short season and the need to delagate to other like minded individuals that you can trust.So now we can address the second part of the question. For obvious reasons one would want to do R&D where one would hope to gain the most.So according to the data accumulated and an educated quess,which way do you expand next?As for leaders and followers,Geo,I believe there is a third catagory that involves the ability to do both.These people fall into the catagory of middle and lower management.---K Rose

Geowizard likes this

Hello Geo, great posts!

Question concerning;

"renowned geophysicist back in the 1970's"

Do you happen to remember his name, I would like to take a look at his work also.  Do you know if there was ever an algorithm developed from his work that was/is used in modern post processing software?

Hey Geowizard,

Your top 40 is an interesting list to me.

The area NNE of Flat (east of Iditarod) I've been eyeballing on the DGGS.  On sheet 13-C the data seems to be jumping off the chart.  I assume this is the hottest of the hot. Right?

Without divulging your secret parameters,  what sets the #1 hit above all others?  Plus, to say 8 of the top 10 are in close proximity to #1 would understandably cause a storm of interest amongst competitors.

Are you willing to post here, the line graphs of the #1 hit?