Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
K Rose

Signatures Needed!

13 posts in this topic

Signatures are needed on a petition against new mining legislation pending in Tennessee. You don't have to be a resident to sign the petition and it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. Go to http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/citi...rmit-for-2  also if you would please e-mail the governor@ bill.haslam@tn.gov and let him know that you support casual gold minning and that your tourism dollars won't be spent there if they pass this new legislation. I thank you and the dredgers of Tennessee thank you for your prompt action involving this matter.----K Rose

Sorry guys. IT's still leaving out almost half of the link and there's nothing I can do to fix it. This is posted on the gold hog forum in working form if anybody is interested in signing this.  Once again I apologize that I could not get the link to post in it's entirety and the inconvenience of having to go to another forum to sign this VERY IMPORTANT petition. If one of you can go there and get the link and get it to post here, you would be befriending a lot of people. THANKS ----K Rose

Thanks Flint. I know the guys over at the gold hog forum that started this petition deeply appreciate each and every signature. And again a heart felt thanks goes out to Chickenminer for coming to my aid and fixing the link so each and every one over here can support this cause. You know, if each and everyone that belongs to this forum took LESS time that it takes to sign the petition than it took to join this forum, it would really be a boost to our brothers of another.----K Rose

Thanks Elijah. I just checked the web site and they're almost halfway to their goal. With the number of people that belong to this forum, we could do exceedingly way more than they could imagine. Now wouldn't that be a blessing?----K Rose