Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest flintgreasewood

Microcluster Gold And Pgms

7 posts in this topic

"Microcluster gold" is a term used by modern day alchemists, and alchemy is just as phony today as it was 500 years ago. The term is used along with ORMUS, half atoms, monatomic high spin gold and other terms, mostly to mislead other folks.

Because all of these terms are made up, they have no real scientific meaning and each alchemy practioner is free to define them as he or she wishes. Each person who has declared themselves an expert in the topic defines the meaning a little bit differently. "Expertise" or extensive knowledge in alchemy is something that is hard to define, as no one has ever been successful in magically manufacturing gold out of stuff that is not gold.

I wrote an article discussing further the topic of modern day alchemy and how it is used to mislead and steal from real miners called "Good Assays and Bad" and it appears in the January 2012 issue.

John Oates likes this

I'll have to check out that article, Chris.  I had a friend [died a few months ago] who was a post doc PhD metallurgical/biochemist who spent the last 20 years of his life supposedly working with microcluster metals and complex ores.  I was in his elaborate lab one day and he placed a large gold bead in my hand and said it came from the processing of microcluster gold ore.  I believed him implicitly and even followed his lead in my own experimentations.  Over the years I have seen how "alchemists" have linked the concept of microcluster gold to wierd stuff like ORMUS, but I have never bought in to that stuff and neither did my friend.  He was in it strictly for the gold.  At the time of his death he was under contract with El Capitan Metals in Scottsdale, AZ to work out extraction processes for their ores, so he was not your typical schizer.  Sometimes you never know about people, but it all seemed so legit at the time.

I know of no references to the term "microcluster gold" apart from modern day alchemy. They like terms that are meaningless to science be cause they are then free to define them however they like.

I went searching around some more on the net and found this straight from the El Capitan website:

http://www.elcapitanpmi.com/microclusters

Phrases like "new phase of matter" and "Monotmic elements" etc. pronounce El Capitan as alchemists, even if they are not using that particular word because of the stigma that goes with it. They are trying to produce gold from a different phase of matter (one that is not recognized by scientists), and that purely and simply is alchemy by definition.

That is very interesting.  I remember him telling me that the Russians knew about processing "microcluster gold" but they, of course, weren't letting on to their formulas.  Got to go back and recalculate...like my gps! 

What is the differance between gravels, sands, silt and clay? It is the screen or sive size that they will pass through. Their names have nothing to do with where they came from.

Whether gold is called large, small, macro, micro, flour, dust doesn't or shouldn't matter. Put it through a screen and get a scientific measurement for it. Then you can talk sense.