Steve Herschbach

Gold Drops Under $1500

37 posts in this topic

Great artical you posted there Cochetopa by  Larry Edelson!! 

Wow what a hit on comodities today!!!  What happened? Terrible tragedy in Boston!! Gold and silver dropped BIG TIME... looks like a great time to BUY;)

Since the price of gold fell through the $1400-1380 "support area" pretty much without so much as an eye blink, here is Monday's 4-15-2013 follow-up to the commodities analyst, Larry Edelson, forecast as to what to consider/expect from here.

Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next ... 

by Larry Edelson

Sorry Cochetopa, but we can't allow copyrighted material even if it is good info, so the post has been removed.

Scott Harn

Editor

Cochetopa - I see you have posted a couple of reports from Larry Edelson. I have no problems with the ideas presented, but Larry's work is protected by copyright law, and cutting and pasting his work without permission is a violation of copyright law. Technically the ICMJ could get in trouble for publishing his work without permission on our website. So to be clear, I would ask you and everyone else from posting works written by others. The forum is about posting our members thoughts and opinions.

Cochetopa ...

I believe it will be okay to post a LINK to Mr. Edelson's free reports.

If I am incorrect,  Scott or Chris can comment otherwise.

Oops ... yes I see on their copyright notice that they DO NOT even want

you to link to their website.

Edelson's copyright notice from his site: "You may print a copy of the information contained herein for your personal use only, but you may not reproduce or distribute the information to others..."

With the UN killing all gold for oil in IRAN trades that killed a $200 billion dollar a year in gold trade last month that started the slide. Then china just dumped 22 tons on the market-more really but that's what they admit to. Add'm up and ouch instant decline. I never heard of anyone staying in biz EVER with such ungodly recovery costs as yours wow over $1,000 an oz :wacko: --John

John, you have to realize that there are about 35 to 45 thousand employees throughout the company I work for. That obviously is worldwide but it is still a lot of employees to pay. With the kind of money the mining industry pays in wages, taxes, and exploration alone here in Nevada, its amazing that there are any profits made. So you can easily say if gold was $1000 an ounce, the net amount would be somewhere around half.

Since the price of gold fell through the $1400-1380 "support area" pretty much without so much as an eye blink, here is Monday's 4-15-2013 follow-up to the commodities analyst, Larry Edelson, forecast as to what to consider/expect from here.

Urgent: Historic Gold Crash. What To Expect Next ... 

by Larry Edelson

Sorry Cochetopa, but we can't allow copyrighted material even if it is good info, so the post has been removed.

Scott Harn

Editor

Scott,

Apologies ... this was my error and it won't happen again.

-C/Jim

p.s. Thanks to you and your family for the one-of-a-kind publication which I have enjoyed for decades.

DD lived and mined in Nevada for many years in the 70-80s and good management is the answer-ifn' it ain't producing it's not needed. Lean,mean,small,neat,quiet and clean. Knew many good miners who made fortunes out in the deserts who followed these iron clad rules of operation. John

9.9 billion isn't too bad of a end of year profit. But that's just due to the high gold prices, and the ability to make the low grade ore pay off. But the gold spot is headed in the right direction as of today I see. So maybe it might not drop down much more.