Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dredgernaut

Hello All

10 posts in this topic

hello again , thanks , yes its aluminum , i made it to be carried in , and bucket fed , heaviest piece is about 70 lbs. , it will take up to 5 inch rocks , has 3/4 inch screen, can run about 1 or so yards per hour , I live in Wisconsin , I do my digging in California and colorado . , ive been digging by hand for about 15 years now  , with this trommel it is more fun than ever , its very quiet until the rocks start tumbling , lol , and it is super fuel efficient,     hopefully someday I can bring it to alaska and try to find some color up there   

i have about 40 or so buckets prepared and lined up before i even start it , that gives me all morning to dig , run when ready , start to refill before the day ends , can average 40 to 60 buckets in a day depending in amount of clay , and how hard the digging is , but I work alone

JR BOI likes this

ya buddy , i brought a cordless drill with me when I actually went to run it , and made about 10 or so more holes , little larger too, it also helped with sluice flow little deeper , I added a few more to the spray bar also , I bring extra pvc too