Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dredgernaut

Hello All

10 posts in this topic

hello again , thanks , yes its aluminum , i made it to be carried in , and bucket fed , heaviest piece is about 70 lbs. , it will take up to 5 inch rocks , has 3/4 inch screen, can run about 1 or so yards per hour , I live in Wisconsin , I do my digging in California and colorado . , ive been digging by hand for about 15 years now  , with this trommel it is more fun than ever , its very quiet until the rocks start tumbling , lol , and it is super fuel efficient,     hopefully someday I can bring it to alaska and try to find some color up there   

Wow, nice work Dredgernaut!..........you better be eating your Wheaties before operating that thing as it looks like it will eat buckets for lunch!

dredgernaut likes this

i have about 40 or so buckets prepared and lined up before i even start it , that gives me all morning to dig , run when ready , start to refill before the day ends , can average 40 to 60 buckets in a day depending in amount of clay , and how hard the digging is , but I work alone

JR BOI likes this

ya buddy , i brought a cordless drill with me when I actually went to run it , and made about 10 or so more holes , little larger too, it also helped with sluice flow little deeper , I added a few more to the spray bar also , I bring extra pvc too