Sign in to follow this  
John Ruckman

Water Pump Wheel Kits

I bought a never used water pump at a yard sale ($120) and it could use a wheel kit for easier moving.

It is a Gentron Pro2 2000 2 inch water pump and has a 5.5 hp motor.

I found a Gentron wheel kit on generatordepot.com advertised as for all Pro2 products.  It does not fit my Pro2 pump.  I'm not finding much on Gentron water pump accessories, usually the wrong type.

Where can I get a wheel kit for this particular frame?

GoldCrazy2

By not fitting do you mean the shaft sizes(keyed or threaded) do not match?? If so, a economincal Lovejoy fitting is the absolute best,cheapest answer. 3 pieces with keyed faces-1 for each size/kind of shaft and a double sided keyed rubber adaptor(shock absorber ) in between the metal adaptors and like magic all is good to go. Tons a au 2 u 2 -John

I bought a never used water pump at a yard sale ($120) and it could use a wheel kit for easier moving.

It is a Gentron Pro2 2000 2 inch water pump and has a 5.5 hp motor.

I found a Gentron wheel kit on generatordepot.com advertised as for all Pro2 products.  It does not fit my Pro2 pump.  I'm not finding much on Gentron water pump accessories, usually the wrong type.

Where can I get a wheel kit for this particular frame?

GoldCrazy2

You will probably have to make one. Or, get a friend to build one. It's not that hard to do. If you intend to roll it across rough ground, the larger the wheels the better.

ever try using a wheelbarrow, mine moves my 2 inch pump and all of my hoses and my highbanker shovel, 5 gallon buckets and metal detector, all of my gold pans and screens,pick,also my water, and you can find them almost anywhere at reasonable prices.. your welcome!!!

Baby Cairage.Sounds silly yagh.The kind with 3 big wheels you see wemon running their little ones on.They are lite,big wheels,an can carry a heavy load for there frame.I have sat in them an when my kids grew up.They still road around an play the hell out of it.It was still kicken when I threw it away.I rode in it myself an I way 166 lbs my kids had no problem pushing me.

So baby your little engine an buy your baby cairage TODAY!