That's better, good one Geowizard.

You do rely on Alaska petrol to fuel your driving forces.  How can you depend on that?

In the current slice of time, the instant of now, Alaska petrol is head and shoulders above any other energy source, I agree.

When my grandsons reach our age, it'll be different.  Who's politics and army will be in charge?

Geo,I decided to come to this thread to pursue your breakdown of management .In your case,being you are your own project manager and you'll be on site acting in a plant supervisorary role,so you have no need for middle management positions.I see you mainly relying on lead men or production foremans.Preferrably lead men positions to increase work output, having everybody pull their own weight.Which brings us to R&D again.I see this as a separate department dedicated to mapping out  coordinates,and reporting back to you on a daily basis untill all the data has been recorded.I easily envision seeing two people handling the leg work for you.Being a very repetitive proccess,you could train someone to handle things to your liking in the winter months in Arizona and know before hand if you have a competant employee before winding all the way  up in Alaska.Employees in remote places also bring up the issue of lodging,etc.I'm sure on site ammenities has got to be a priority for you also.----K Rose

Say Geo,

I was wondering about the Ophir townsite and it's developments.

Is it squatters rights?  Does Alaska provide guidelines or regulations.  Is it public property? 

Pretty Peggy's Bar & Grill has a nice ring to it, could be a miner's joint even today. 

Please don't feed the bears.  Got it.

Several years ago while dredgeing on the Klamath River, I enjoyed 18 close-by black bear sightings.  We got onto a first name basis.  Any way the thing I had that they wanted most was gas.  Loved the smell and taste.  I had to raise my jugs up 10' from tree limbs to control the theives.  My dredge I kept out in the current.

What is the recommended miners hut? 

Hi, really enjoying this thread. Post 45 outlines going forward plans. In 2016 you have projected plans for a rather large increase in equipment. Along with the additional equipment there will need to be an increase in personnel. Especially if still planning to run 20 hours per day. So housing, food, potable water, laundry facilities, toilet facilities, etc will have to be expanded also, right? I am interested in the planning and logistics to pull it off. Thanks for a great read.