Say Geowizard,

I'm hooked on this thread. How it relates to Ophir Creek geology is an important study for now. I've been conducting independent study, via internet, and still believe in your approach.  

Do you feel inclined to offer-up some Moore of your knowledge?

Your Ophir pluton and proven intrusive discovery are significant items of interest.

Much appreciated.

Thanks Geowizard,

The Broken Shovel is NW of the camp at Moore Creek, right?

Your referenced anomaly is SW of the camp, on your claims?

Both are on the INF?

Now, You're after the placer source, the lode, and feel that it's the INF.  Makes sense to me.

Can you convey what your generalized plans are for your future efforts at Moore Creek?   http://anchorage.craigslist.org/bfs/4041302231.html

Wow!  I'd like to be able to access your data.  Of course secrets are secret.

It's not like shooting fish-ina-barrel, but it is a good tool.

Surely on the ground verification is next.  That's the need for your mobile electronics in the field. Right?

How soon do we start sampling trenches, or maybe that's better suited for down gravity placer deposits.

Okay Geo ,am I comprehending this correctly?The ideal situation is to be along the line where the RMI reversal occurs but if I am any where in the area shaded in purple I should still have potential to recover gold.Correct me please sir if I err in my deduction.Thanks-----K Rose

Hey Geo,you should know by now that I always need more clues and welcome the chance to comunicate with you in private.I am familiar with magnetite and hemitite and feel that I know where this is headed, but like I mentioned in our personal conversations;I would rather look stupid and know than to assume[and you know the rest of that one].Will look forward to recieving an email if you are so inclined to do so .Thanks-----K Rose

Geo,you made mention that Moore Creek has it's own pluton.Is this igneous rock one of the more common granitiods or of a different nature and how does the type of pluton associated with this area come into play?----K Rose.