Sign in to follow this  
auburncaligold

Gold From Old Tailing Pile

we have been getting great gold from this old tailing pile.  our best day so far is 28grams.  I have some good pics but none will load. says they are to big. never had this problem posting pics on other sites.  any thoughts? anybody else having problems?

auburncaligold,

Welcome to the ICMJ Forum. :)

The old timers certainly left gold in their tailings.

My personal experience has been from running tailings in Alaska. Low grade tailings that run $10 a yard through a 50 yard per hour plant for 10 hours can put $5,000 in your pocket!

Visit http://www.ophir-alaska.com

- Geowizard

Cameras take big images. If you and others upload them the computer, the available space gets too full of stuff, so there is a size limit. Just re-size them down and you should have no problem to post them.

Chris....

Did you post those photos using the forum uploader?  I noticed one of those photos was 120K. The uploader says max file is 15.75K.

I tried to upload a small 500x500  50K photo and it would not work.

So how are you uploading 120K files without using a different host ?

I just used the forum uploader - I will check with Scott on the size. 15.75 K seems really tiny. The original photos as sent to me were over 5000K (more than 5 megs), so I resized them down to a reasonable size for viewing and then had no problems posting them.