Gold Hog

Commercial Op Field Testers Needed

Figured I'd share this here as well. 

Due to sizing limitations and other factors that made it a bit complex, many ops could not use our standard 

bare exchange mats. So... after a LONG and tedious process, we are finally releasing out miner's moss replace matting.

It is designed for large commercial operations and large dredges, replacing current miner's moss.

It runs under larger expanded metal. (4 pound, etc) 

We have a few slots left for a few commercial ops to do some field testing and data recording.

Please note... that the ops must be full-time, large ops with the ability to do some quality testing and data recording.

We set up a page for any inquires and they are welcome. 

http://www.goldhog.com/cop.htm

Thanks

Doc

What qualifies as a large dredge?

Out of curiosity, how many large ops as you describe are out there?  

I saw one last Summer in Colorado.  

I know there are a number in the Yukon and Alaska, such as the miners on Yukon Gold.  That's a great show, by the way.

I would guess that most of the large, commercial ops are on other continents.  After reading your link, I see you are targeting North America.  Good luck with your new product.

What qualifies as a large dredge?

Out of curiosity, how many large ops as you describe are out there?  

I saw one last Summer in Colorado.  

I know there are a number in the Yukon and Alaska, such as the miners on Yukon Gold.  That's a great show, by the way.

I would guess that most of the large, commercial ops are on other continents.  After reading your link, I see you are targeting North America.  Good luck with your new product.

The link really explains it, we are seeking full-time working ops for the testing and reporting. That also includes dredges. 

There are quite a few and we already work with many, not just in North America but all around the world.  

(Yes, one of the ops in that show might be running it.) 

We have already done all the initial testing, including some field testing, now just looking for a handful of ops that are good at data recording, which all are not. 

The approximate GPH , per inch and pitch data are some of the key factors we are seeking at this point, as well as plants in N. America. 

Doc