Sign in to follow this  
MadJack_ME

Brown Compressor Parts

My Dahlke Micro 4-B came with a Brown compressor. I apparently lost the air-intake/air-filter (snap-in top of comp)

Does anyone here know where I can purchase a new one?

Is Brown still in business?

Thanks...

Steve, there is nothing on that site to indicate they had anything to do with the compressor on my dredge.

Mine looks like an oversized T-80 with less but larger fins and a top intake.

Anyone else know of another site?

i use a Brown compressor on my dredge for about 8 years now. it works fine! i have (somewhere) a exploded veiw of this compressor and part numbers. i also (somewhere have a address of a place that sells these and parts. they are in Chicago Illinois. ill look for their address and post their contact info if i ever find it.

yes, I talked with Bob. He put these on his dredges while retooling for his own design.

This one was NEW in 2002, yes I believe it is a WR Brown. Nothing on it says 'speedy' though.

'Brownie' never responded, it's been TEN days!

Russ P, I'm looking for the intake/filter cap that snaps into the top center of the compressor and will buy two so I have a spare. Thanks in advance for the information!

If it is a WR Brown then I went astray with Brownie - different outfits. WR Brown seems to have disappeared and trademarks purchased by Hong Kong outfit? http://www.trademarkia.com/speedy-wr-brown-77252055.html

I used to have a blue and white one like this http://www.ebay.com/itm/Speedy-Sprayer-Air-Compressor-No-875-w-Matching-Brand-Spray-Gun-Other-Extras-/251121274159?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a77fe8d2f

Steve, the one you posted [ebay listing] above is the one I have. Looks like someone got a smokin' deal on that one for $49!

Actually it was $46 + shipping of $28.98, but $75 is still a great buy!!!